Tooth & Mouth Pain In Norristown, PA
Tooth & Mouth Pain Norristown, PA
Are you in pain? You cannot chew or sleep? Does Pain wake you up at night?
Dr. Veys has decades of experience treating dental pain of every kind and preventing it from happening again. Please call us if you have any discomfort, pain, loose teeth, pain when chewing, or other problems. We will diagnose your problems and fix them.
Here are most common kinds of tooth pain and possible solutions:
- Cold sensitivity and small chip in the enamel of the tooth
– May require a dental cleaning, fluoride application or small filling
- Mild heat/cold sensitivity
– May be a medium size tooth decay/cavity. Needs a filling.
- Significant lingering pain with throbbing, swelling, extreme heat, and cold sensitivity
– Needs antibiotic prescription, root canal or tooth extraction
- Jaw pain near the ear and when opening and closing, or locked jaw
– May be an inflammation or dislocation of the TMJ (the joint that opens and closes your mouth)
– Requires various treatments, can be temporarily alleviated with soft diet and NSAIDs
- Multiple broken teeth due to trauma with loose teeth or pain and jaw pain
– Needs extensive diagnosis and dental work
- Bleeding gums with pain
– May be disease of the gum and bone, needs dental periodontal treatment, dental laser or other treatments
- Sore gum and ulcers all over the mouth
– Can be due to many dental and also systemic diseases
Please call us with any of these problems as soon as they occur. Waiting and delaying your dental appointment only makes it worse, and you will need more extensive treatment and additional visits to the dentist.
Reasons for Mouth Pain in Norristown, PA
- Severe and sudden toothaches
- A lost filling
- Cavities that have grown into an abscess or need root canal
- A tooth infection left untreated for a long period of time that leads to a dental abscess
- A broken or chipped tooth
- The American Dental Association reports that the number one cause of adult tooth damage every year is playing sports.
- Car accidents are a leading cause of tooth injury.
- Dental Infection
Dental Pain We Treat in Norristown, PA
- Tooth Pain / Toothache
- Cavity Pain
- Dental Infection
- Dental Abscess
- Chipped Tooth
- Jaw Pain
- Root Canal
Most importantly, each patient and even each tooth is different. Your individual treatment and choice of proper care requires the clinical judgment of Dr. Veys and her team in Norristown, PA.
Schedule an appointment today
Request An Appointment
The first step towards a beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment. Please contact our office by phone or complete the appointment request form below. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.